Get started here! 🔥 Perfect for a home gym, working from home, office, or hotel/travel. In this workout I introduce Iron Master adjustable dumbbells as a great addition to my home gym.
Just under 20 minutes, 12 total sets of floor work for chest, triceps, shoulders, and back, and 12 total sets of seated dumbbell hammer curls. This video provides a thorough upper body workout concentrating on push-up variants and weightlifting. The exercises are devised to progressively challenge your muscles.
Featured moves include: Push-up Jack Plank Jack Push-up Plank Walk Push-up Knees Down Push-up Slow Dive Push-ups Seated Bicep Hammer Curls with Iron Master Dumbbells.
Timecodes & Key Moments:
– Demonstration of a modified push-up, ‘Sissy Push-Ups’
– Switch to an intense slow push-up
– Introduction to Seated Bicep Hammer Curls with Iron Master Dumbbells
– Continuation of the dumbbell exercise, with advice about suitable dumbbells
– Initiation of a second Bicep Curls set, emphasizing the need to maintain symmetry
– Conclusion of Bicep Curls and return to Push-Up Jacks
– Workout conclusion with the final exercise, Slow Dive Push-Up – Final challenging exercise, the Low Plank Hover
I coach and strength train men over 40 in-person in Orange, CT or virtually anywhere. Text me: 203.907.8902, email me here